Friday 25 July 2008

HERE COMES SUMMER !

Youghal Harbour
.
SEE YA SOON...!
.
Off on holidays for a few days to give all dedicated ‘Dew’ readers a chance to recuperate and recharge for oncoming Blog onslaughts for the remainder of 2008! The destination is Youghal in County Cork ,the location for the classic film adaptation of 'Moby Dick' with Gregory Peck. Just in case the sun decides to slip away again (it has made a comeback of sorts over the last week!) I have packed a copy of Melville's book and I'm currently rummaging to locate the DVD…just in case.Unless I find myself housebound in an Internet café as distinct from sprawled on a golden beach, this will be the last blog for about a week…so enjoy the respite…and remember…I will be back..(God willing) ~GOSh.~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a great holiday. We will look forward to your return.