Wednesday 11 April 2012

IRISH CHRISTIAN MAGAZINES


READ ALL ABOUT IT !



Ever since my own excursion into the world of producing a Christian magazine some years ago, I have been encouraged of late to see not one but two magazines aimed at a Christian readership in Ireland. 'VOX' has been on the go now for a few years and contains a lively mix of informational and inspirational material, well designed and carefully edited. I've had the privilege of reviewing a CD and a DVD for 'VOX' and I love its contemporary feel with great graphics and at least one or two substantial articles in each issue.(more at www.vox.ie)
The latest magazine to come to my attention is 'REJOICE always', produced in Belfast but with an all Ireland reach in mind. 'REJOICE always' is a very glossy professional publication running to some 96 pages and the content is Biblicaly orientated concentrating on teaching, practical living out of the gospel and human interest testimonies. I discovered this magazine while perusing the shelves of my local Eason's bookshop, good to see a Christian voice on the high street. (more at www.rejoicealways.org).


Gerard O'Shea

No comments: