Wednesday 1 January 2014

A LIGHTED PATH FOR 2014

 

 A NEW YEAR . . . A NEW LIFE

"For I know the plans I have for you," says the LORD. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. (1)

Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. I say to myself, "The LORD is my portion;
therefore I will wait for him." (2)

Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God-this is your spiritual act of worship. Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is-his good, pleasing and perfect will. (3)

Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;  in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight. (4)

I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us. (5)


~ 1.Jer 29:11...2 Lamentations 3:22~24...3 Rom 12:1~2..
.4 Proverbs 3:5~6... 5 Rom 8:18 ~

No comments: