Tuesday 8 May 2007

HEAVEN IS WAITING




MY BEST ADVICE


I'm staring at a spider outside my window hanging on to his (or her) silky web, and I was just thinking, God knows where that exact spider is right now. He knows everything there is to know about that one single spider. God, who can sit in the heavens and watch 50 sunsets at the same time, is also as small as that tiny spider. Don't you think then that he would care even greater for a creature He made in his likeness?
We are pictures of God.
All of us.
Not just what the world defines as "pretty" or "hot", but every single one of us. Even down to someone who thinks their existence is as small as the spider sitting outside my window, He has a plan for them to.
He has a plan for you, but he wants your attention.
How do you get the attention of someone who thinks they've got it all figured out? Remind them that they don't. Thats where tragic things can happen, God can't get our attention by means of blessings when we don't see the biggest blessing we could have ever gotten--
Jesus.
How do you get the attention of someone who thinks, "I'm okay, everyone has their 'religions', how am I supposed to know which is true." Well, did you know that the Bible is the only book out of every religion that archaeologists have found evidence for? Did you know that evolution doesn't even come remotely close to being fact? Did you know that The Bible is the only book that God provided miracles in to back up His promises? Did you know that the many people who go out to try and prove the bible wrong, actually come out Christ followers? Josh McDowell, or Lee Strobel etc is a great example of a hardcore person wanting to prove the bible wrong.... he came out a believer. He didn't go in to find truth, he went in to try to prove truth wrong. You can't prove truth wrong.
Gods promise to you: "You will seek me and find me when you search for me with all your heart"
Evolution is not proven, other religious books can not be traced back very far and do not have miracles to back up what they say, so what do you have? Nothing.I'm going to heaven one day, and I absolutely cant wait. I am seriously so excited. No matter what happens here, Heaven is waiting for me, and its never leaving. Its not enough for me though to just go there myself-- I want to take as many people with me as I can. Who would be foolish enough to refuse something better than paradise?
My best advice; Love God, Love Jesus, with you're whole heart, mind, and soul. No other decision with affect your life as this one does.
Love. We cannot see love, but we know its there. We take a chance when we love, and once we do we know its real.
God is love. We cannot see God, but we know he's there. We take a chance when we truly live for God, but once we do, we know he's there. See any parallels? It did not happen that way by chance !


RAYNE

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rayne,you have the gift girl,I love your contributions...keem them coming

Anonymous said...

Nice one,hit the spot. A timely reminder for me