Friday 28 December 2012

HO ! HO! HO !

 Christmas is one of the few times in the year when after a sumptious meal the Crackers are pulled and corny jokes are tolerated with many a groan and sigh. In that spirit of tolerance for the 'corny' here are my seasonal offerings...


A Sunday  school teacher asked, “Johnny, do you think Noah did a lot of fishing when he was on theArk ?”
“No,” replied Johnny. “How could he, with just two worms"







A Sunday school teacher said to her children, “We  have been learning how powerful kings and queens  were in Bible times. But, there is a Higher Power. Can anybody tell me what it is?”
One child  blurted out,   “Aces!”




A pastor asked a little boy if he said his prayers every night.
“Yes,  sir.” the boy replied.
“And, do you always say them in the morning, too?” the pastor asked.
“No sir,” the boy replied. “I ain’t scared in the  daytime.”


There once was an old man who was about to die. He told his wife to put a bag of money in the attic: “When I die I’ll get it on my way up” chuckled the old man. Well when the old man died the wife went up to the attic and found that the bag of money was still there. “I knew I should have put that money in the cellar!” said the old woman.

No comments: